Wednesday 16 April 2014

Just... one of those days

For me, today is one of the latter, a day on which we have difficult problems to resolve.
A briefly recap.
I had to do something I hadn't done since ages: a custom clearence; an export declaration. Nothing new, but it were goods that are going to Russia throw Latvia... and Indirect Exportation.
Never the less.I did it.
But, that's not why I'm writing this. It's just it's quite complicated to do, and everyone (outside the office) told me: "mate, leave it to professionals, it's not a something a SME should do..., it's going to become a problem!"
Well, where other people see problems, I see a challenge. 
I had to do tones of documentation, go to the European Law about Double Military Use, deal with the Administration... and with no gain at all. If something came out wrong... it would be my fault.
I have to thanks to the ,Administration Tecnician that dealed with me this afternoon. 

He told me: "well, it's something that I don't understand why keep being close and dark to the companies and cannot be easy for them, so nobody does it, they hire an Economic Operator, so, I'm glad you have tried it, what the heck! Be proud of yourselves!"

And that is how it supose to be with the public administration, people full of joy to help you and your company. Not an island in the ocean.

I come back home five minutes ago, with this feeling inside, you don't need your boss to come and thank you (it would be nice, true), if you get self-motivated and you work hard and with confidence, when you have the job done, there is nothing better. It's the best feeling you can have (professionally speaking).

Happy Easter to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment